Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Holidays

Hmm.. Holidays just started for a few days.. But.. I don't have the holiday mood right now.

How come? o.O

So weird..

The second semester just ended like nothing had happen.

Maybe because of me and my friends didn't take lots of pictures for memories?! o.O??

Haha.

Friends.. You guys are so far from me right now.

I miss you guys!! ♥ >"<

Holidays ah.. Boring ler.. Don't have any places to go. So sien.

Crystal went Bangkok, Thailand today. Didn't bring me.. Sad sad ah.. 0(T^T)o

From today onwards till beginning of July, I don't think I'm going anywhere for trip.

Papa & Mama just came back from a trip in Scandinavia. My sister and I didn't go as it is a very very super duper expensive trip.
We had to stay at home for 2 weeks without Papa & Mama.

Its a good thing or is it a bad thing?

Good thing is nobody's looking after us. We got Freedom! Hehe. XD

Bad thing? I think no gua.. (><")

Hehe.. What a bad daughter I am! XP

But I miss them when they went for the trip.

5th of July, I'm going to Singapore! Woohoo!

I want shop shop shop and play play play till crazeee!! Hehe..

3days trip only wor.. Is it too short?? I think so too.

Hope it can be longer since my holidays still got that long to go. By the way, semester three starts in August.

*Bored Bored*..

Nothing to do nie..

A-ha! Play the Sims3. Long time didn't play. XD

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment